W12 is creating decentralized infrastructure in which trust between the parties is not required, since all the processes are controlled by algorithms, are fully automated and completely transparent.
The protocol uses:
- Blockchain technology for tokenizing objects, increasing liquidity, ensuring transparency and targeting of transactions.
- Smart Contracts for automating the fundraising process and reducing costs.
- Oracles for verifying and digitizing information from the real world, monitoring the fulfillment of the terms of the contract, and monitoring the implementation of the main stages of the project roadmap.
- A platform for automating fundraising for projects without initial costs and special technical knowledge.
Platforms based on W12 Technology:
- Crowdfunding platform, for charity and social projects.
- W12 Launchpad: A place for launching sustainable developments projects.
- Petitions on the blockchain.
- Real Estate Tokenization Platform
- ICO/STO Platform.
- Platform for the tokenization of goods and services. Collective purchases of goods and services supplied in the future at a discount.
W12 Token Sale Metrics
Bitinka IEO Hard Cap: 250,000 USD
Total Token Supply: 400 000 000 W12
Minimum Purchase Amount: 1 W12
Bitinka Sale Vesting Period (all rounds): No Lock up
Start Date: 15th May 2019 (3PM UTC)
End Date: 19th May 2019 (3PM UTC)
1st Round Bitinka Sale Token Price: 1 W12= 0,0004 ETH
1st Round Bitinka Sale Allocation: 100 000USD
Start Date: 21st May 2019 (3PM UTC)
End Date: 27th May 2019
2nd Round Bitinka Sale Token Price: 1 W12 = 0,00042 ETH
2nd Round Bitinka Sale Allocation: 150 000 USD
Seed Sale: 5% of Total Token Supply
Token Sale: 60% of Total Token Supply
Public Sale Token Price: 1 W12 = 0,00035 ETH
Raised Amount: 8900 ETH
Reserve Fund 2 years lock-up
Team, advisers, founders: 2 years lock-up
Seed Sale: 2 years lock-up
Token Type: ERC-20
Timeline: Sale Closes: When Hard Cap is Reached or 27th
Token Distribution: May 29, 2019